Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Made just for me...

okay, lately, every post i've tried to write is turning out to be horribly sadistic!
been under a lot of stress, and have just not been myself at all. The situations i am in are really not pretty and am sick of being so negative, so i decided to write a blog about all the people i love and am grateful to have in my life (in random order excluding the first)

Here goes

Master....
Its not been easy, you know it better than me. But i have accepted it, coz i know the pain is never going to go away. But the only thing that matters is that you are there, come what may. And this pain is just to make me stronger and deeper than ever.

Mom....
I know i have been the biggest pain in the butt, and i probably wont get my room cleared till the end of this century. Thanks to you i know miracles like unconditional love exist.

Dad....
I am the same little girl who would run into your arms as soon as you came back home in your army combats.

Krish.....
You've grown so much, but you're still ma baby bro and i have every right to torture you.

Dinesh Bhaiya.....
I am totally confused, and you're probably the only other person who knows that. The compassion and warmth in your voice are like a balm to my aching heart

Bau....
apart form him, its you i totally aspire to be like. you're a phenomenon, that no one can explain
if only i could be half as vibrant as you.

Tapan Bhaiya....
I know you care, but i need time, god knows its taking me ages. This process is taking a lot outta me.

Rags and ami
you people are family and you don't thank family, only torture them.....so beware

Harini...
Trust me, i learn a lot from from you, being with you i know i just have to be myself.

Ree..
we talk a lot, but what we don't talk means much more. I'll never forget the day we pierced our nose, the day we took PTC, the day we travelled in Mumbai local trains eating Mc aloo tikki....

Pavs...
I was always a bit intimidated by you, coz i was so messed up back then. Now wish i had more time with you.

Manisha...
just the fact that you exist...

at this point am really emotional, so before i start bawling let me just leave after saying that there are many such who make life worth living, and just thinking about them, makes my day.

I feel so cherished and taken care of- no wonder am sucha spoilt brat, so next time i make one of my typical unresonable demands, just remember who's responsible for spoiling me.

5 comments:

Pavitra said...

I love you mads
And I missed you like hell...
And you were never messed up...you were/are one helluva friend!

Harini Vembar said...

And i learn from you!

Goli said...

:).. I liked your post... I think the most difficult part is to accept and let go, atleast that is what I have realized... Anyways Freak Out... :)

Ree said...

here i am, waiting to spoil u just one more time,..u only have to come...u only have to come

Unknown said...

When I look at you today and think about the amazing metamorphosis that you have gone through..from a forever giggling teenager to the beautiful woman you are today..I cannot help but feel a surge of pride in myself..( I completely adored you back then and even more today)..And seeing my name in your list made me feel special..infact so special that it probably is beyond your wildest imagination..Love you always!